General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
I Don't Stand When The National Anthem Is Played For These 7 Reasons
1. I don't stand because I agree with the President's behavior
2. I don't stand because I believe Congress is looking out for the American People
3. I don't stand in recognition of our politicians
4. I don't stand because I believe this Country is perfect
5. I don't stand because I believe everybody gets the same chances for success
6. I don't stand out of respect for the performer or the band
7. I don't stand because of tradition
But make no mistake about it, I DO STAND.
read more . . .
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise
Fred - Go Blue!
- Posts: 2275
- Joined: June 18th, 2003, 10:12 am
- Location: Hampton Township. /MODERATOR
Next time you give ANYBODY a standing ovation, compare that brief heart felt appreciation to the country you live in and those military performers on the world stage who have risked their lives for your simple safety and entertainment.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests