I didn't know this.....

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

FHB

I didn't know this.....

Post by FHB » November 17th, 2022, 9:41 am

The backstory leading up to the first Thanksgiving:

Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » November 18th, 2022, 10:20 am

Interesting.... Seems I only knew the last half of the story. :thinking:

On the subject of Thanksgiving.

Talking to one of my last remaining political buddies last night, on the subject of the economy and all the BAD things about it right now under Heir Bidens 4th Reich. Got on the subject of Thanksgiving and the high price of Turkeys. He said very seldom does his family ever completely finish any bird he buys for the occasion, so he's taken to buying smaller less expensive birds in the size that accommodate whatever his present and future financial situations look like. I laughed, and asked if they sold birds that small? He said no, but he's not worried, because he ordered a young Hummingbird for this year's Thanksgiving dinner.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Post by Chamookman » November 19th, 2022, 3:43 am

thumbs_up ! Bob
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !