Now 2020 officially sucks.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Now 2020 officially sucks.

Post by capt.dan » October 6th, 2020, 9:49 pm

Not officially about fishing but to me it is. I've outlived an official Rock God and I'm not to sure how happy I am about that. Eddy Van Halen born Jan 26, 1955 died today. His music kept me both adrenalin pumped and awake, on those long trips across the state to run charters after sometimes 10 hours at the foundry. From his very first #1 hit Running With the Devil in 1983 that I fell in love with, to his lead Guitar Rock organism at the lead-in beginning of his hit Eruption, the man (like Jimmy Hendrix) was born to rock. Heaven is rocking tonight.

Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

luckoverskill

Post by luckoverskill » October 7th, 2020, 8:25 am

The world lost one its finest artists. He was a pioneer in the rock world and inspired so many great guitarists. No one could play the guitar like EVH. And it will be a long time before there is another that you could compare. He was truly one of the best ever. R.I.P.