UAW Visit

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

fishunter70

UAW Visit

Post by fishunter70 » May 23rd, 2020, 8:14 am

USA-flag I see our Great prez..... AKA All mighty Trumpster paid a visit to the Dearborn Ford plant. He refused to wear a face mask the whole time he was visiting the UAW plant. What a great way to send a message. Now I see he is refusing to give federal relief money for the flooding in Midland.

I just don't get it..... I times of need why everyone can't get along regardless of the situations????

To be honest , I'm tired of all the B.S and it's getting crazy

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » May 23rd, 2020, 8:20 am

I was a UAW member for 30 years. I don't wear a mask anywhere I go. I think he's the best President in my 68 years of being alive. I'll leave that part there. thumbs_up This was posted Thursday: Whitmer said she spoke briefly with President Donald Trump on Wednesday, and that her office had been in contact with the Federal Emergency Management Agency about securing federal aid for the area.
She said she hoped he would sign a federal emergency declaration during his visit to a Ford manufacturing plant in Michigan on Thursday. She said he asked about casualties and damage.
“He did say, ’If I get an opportunity to go to Midland, would you consider joining me,'” said Whitmer. “I said, ’Of course I would.’” That was Thursday, so I don't know where you found your information of Trump denying any federal aide so fast and off handed: What President ever granted aide so quickly with (reports unclear and sight un-seen) to any State 2 days after a unpredicted flood event like this? I'm betting there will be ample aide coming.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

BG Cole

Post by BG Cole » May 23rd, 2020, 9:38 am

My friend Fishhunter; you have a right to give your opinion and I will always be there, shoulder to shoulder, to preserve that right. However, in the fog of hate for Trump, you seem to be oblivious to the continued corruption in Washington DC. The "swamp" is a confederation of: bureaucrats, career politicians, lobbyist, and paid political activists - republicans and democrats - non of which have fulfilled their job to be servants of America's best interests.

I have one question: Which career politician would you prefer over non politician Donald Trump - the only person in my lifetime with the balls to fight the powers that be in DC?

fishunter70

Post by fishunter70 » May 23rd, 2020, 12:12 pm

Yup,
I agree ALL politicians are crooked,evel, liars and cheaters.

FHB

Post by FHB » May 23rd, 2020, 12:34 pm

fishunter70 wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 12:12 pm
Yup,
I agree ALL politicians are crooked,evel, liars and cheaters.
Has anyone noticed that most lawyers appear to lean towards the Democrat party, and most Democrat politicians started their careers as lawyers? eusa_think
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » May 23rd, 2020, 6:25 pm

My problem is often with each ones interpretations of the Constitution and the laws on the books.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

captain1dave

Post by captain1dave » May 28th, 2020, 9:18 pm

Re-elect Trump/Pence in 2020! thumbs_up

magnum lure

Post by magnum lure » May 29th, 2020, 11:53 am

by fishunter70 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 am
Yup,
I agree ALL politicians are crooked,evel, liars and cheaters

But Trump is NOT a politician he's a business man in Washington!! USA-flag
TRUMP 2020!!!

FHB

Post by FHB » May 29th, 2020, 1:52 pm

magnum lure wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 11:53 am

But Trump is NOT a politician he's a business man in Washington!! USA-flag
TRUMP 2020!!!
Exactly! Just like Newt Gingrich, who caught all kinds of crap from the swamp rats who never held a real job outside of politics, and as a former history professor, probably knew more about what was going on in the real world, than any of them ever did.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue: