Bombs away sale.

Sell or Trade your new or used fishing eguipment here for FREE!!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman, sagbay

capt.dan

Bombs away sale.

Post by capt.dan » April 12th, 2022, 5:54 pm

I'm selling 74 Lures in all. Both Storage Boxes included. Over 90% of these lures have never touched the water. All are productive colors I bought retail and have productively used myself for both Bay walleyes and Great lakes/river salmon. I simply bought more of the same lures and colors, that I know now I'll never need or get to use at this slower/fewer trips stage of my life. So my over zealous buying loss, becomes somebody else's gain.

And after recent price comparison checking, I estimate that the old total retail prices for these lures, long before these ball busting Biden inflationary prices, would have amounted to roughly $500.00 or more. But I'm selling them at a lower price than they were even before this, but only as a COMPLETE PACKAGE. No pick and choose offers excepted. Both boxes and the 74 lures $300.00. Price will remain FIRM. If interested leave me a PM. First come first serve.
Attachments
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg (44.57 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (52.32 KiB) Viewed 3888 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (26.75 KiB) Viewed 3888 times
thumbnail (11).jpg
thumbnail (11).jpg (27.78 KiB) Viewed 3888 times
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg (41.07 KiB) Viewed 3888 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » April 13th, 2022, 10:21 am

SOLD.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.