OHIO WHITETAIL HUNTS

Sell or Trade your like new or used miscellaneous items here for FREE!!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan, sagbay

CAUGHT YOUR EYE

OHIO WHITETAIL HUNTS

Unread post by CAUGHT YOUR EYE » June 24th, 2019, 9:15 am

We have numerous Ohio farms set up and ready to hunt with stands, food plots and bait piles. We will offer one bow hunt ( up to 2 hunters ) and one gun hunt ( up to 2 hunters ) per season. That's it ! The rest of the year the farms are a sanctuary for all of the area deer. Groups of more than two hunters are welcome we will just put you on more than one farm. Reply to this ad or call Mike 614-208-7113 for more info. 5 day bow hunts $2000 / 4 day gun $2100 ( prices per hunter ). Bow hunters pick what days they will come with only 3 days notice required. No one is hunting your farm ahead of you so there is no rush. Wait for the right weather and conditions. Gun hunters pick their days with only 1 day notice. This allows you to look at the weather and decide based on our most recent scouting camera pics of your farm which days to hunt. I'm not sure of any other outfitters that are offering hunts on farms that get hunted no more than 9 days per year and see no more than 4 hunters per year. Most of Ohio has great trophy whitetail hunting you just need to find the deer that aren't pressured

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » June 24th, 2019, 9:51 am

In general when does your rut occur?
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

CAUGHT YOUR EYE

Unread post by CAUGHT YOUR EYE » June 27th, 2019, 7:51 pm

Sorry thought I replied but saved to drafts instead....Last week of October through Nov 10-15 is usually great chasing phase. After that its lockdown for a few weeks. If guys have a flexible schedule I always tell them to play the weather during that time frame and its a high success rate. I only do 12 to 15 archery hunts and two years ago I had a 189, 175 and a 183 harvested in a 6 day time frame. Had a 170 class wounded and two clean misses on B & C's. One of those was a huge non typical. Guys always want to rush out early in the season, because they don't want to hunt pressured deer. With my hunts no one will be on the farm ahead of our bowhunters, so neighbors can pressure them all they want. It just drives them into our sanctuaries where we feed them Aug through Mar and only hunt them a maximum of 9 days per year. The truth is 2/3 of Ohio has great deer hunting so its just a matter of finding the unpressured ones that will move in the daylight I offered a few late season bow hunts last year that had a lot of movement so i may offer a few more this year, but not too late. When Saginaw Bay freezes I'm done with hunting !