Food Dehydrator - SOLD

Sell or Trade your like new or used miscellaneous items here for FREE!!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan, sagbay

Ruler2112

Food Dehydrator - SOLD

Unread post by Ruler2112 » November 18th, 2018, 12:33 pm

I have two Cuisinart DHR-20 food dehydrators for sale. I bought them last year to dry apples. (Two because I wanted the extra trays and the plastic trays alone cost just a few bucks shy of another whole machine.) The original boxes & instructions are included. They work perfectly; only reason I'm selling them is that I simply upgraded to a much larger machine this year that has computerized controls. (I dried roughly 4 bushel of apples this fall & it goes much faster when you can load 4 times as many apples into each load. :) ) I've dried apples, peaches, strawberries, and chicken breast (to make natural dog treats). I've read that you can make jerky and fruit roll-ups with it, though I have little interest in either & have never tried. Each machine has been used maybe twenty times and are in like-new condition. The ratings are good - 4.2 out of 5 stars out of 771 reviews on Amazon. Frankly, I would not be selling them if I hadn't bought the bigger unit.

Most places want $60-70 for this machine, but I found Amazon to be the least expensive place; they have them for $54. I'm asking $35 each or $60 total if you take both.

*edit - added picture*

dhr20.jpg
dhr20.jpg (22.16 KiB) Viewed 307 times

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » November 19th, 2018, 7:39 am

these do make awesome jerky. I used this same one to make 7 pounds of goose jerky for a super bowl party and it was gone before half time.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Ruler2112

Unread post by Ruler2112 » December 8th, 2018, 5:55 pm

Both machines have been sold.