Quietkat Ambush 750 watt electric trail bike.

Sell or Trade your like new or used miscellaneous items here for FREE!!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman, sagbay

capt.dan

Quietkat Ambush 750 watt electric trail bike.

Post by capt.dan » July 29th, 2021, 3:31 pm

I'm selling my Quietkat/Ambush 750 watt, electric assist outdoor trail bike. 2 years old and its been used very, very little. I bought it to transport me and my fishing gear out on a few of the Great Lakes piers to fish for whitefish, walleyes or salmon in the fall. I used it for that twice in 2 years due to the dismal run of white fish recently. I have $500 worth of extras on the bike, including the cradle transfer cart for gear and/or a deer to haul out. I paid $3,600 for the bike new out the door. I'm selling it at one heck of a great deal at $2,500 so the price is firm. All charging equipment and a Schwinn Shell helmet goes with it of course.

Attachments
thumbnail (39).jpg
thumbnail (39).jpg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 5219 times
thumbnail (37).jpg
thumbnail (37).jpg (27.1 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
thumbnail (28).jpg
thumbnail (28).jpg (34.98 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » September 18th, 2021, 9:08 pm

Sold 1 week after posted. Sorry.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.