Sell or Trade your like new or used miscellaneous items here for FREE!!
- Posts: 2508
- Joined: June 18th, 2003, 10:12 am
- Location: Hampton Township. /MODERATOR
Looking for a boat that does it all on Big Water and small very shallow river systems? Looking for an easy loading, long enough, wide enough, safe and steady enough at all 4 corners boat, with many thought out custom features and slight modifications already installed by Me (an X 25 year river guide) and start personally enjoying yourself or professionally guiding if you want for Trout, Salmon or Walleye on virtually any of Michigan's river systems? Looking for a boat used very little, (only 3 times last year) loaded with extra's, priced to sell and taken very well care of? Then buddy, I got that boat. My 2015 G-3 Tunnel drive with 70 Horse 4 stroke Yamaha. $24,500 E-mail me at Rmanyen@aol.com if interested.
- 00707_UKMa7aKvfL_600x450.jpg (41.31 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00707_eXDZhMB2GFm_600x450.jpg (23.34 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00202_1qSIkaHf4tL_600x450.jpg (25.94 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00x0x_1OCZNcRz9Cq_600x450.jpg (26.42 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00t0t_59hif1EpDWa_600x450.jpg (24.57 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00N0N_3RgvXABfD2z_600x450.jpg (25.55 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00E0E_e7UgwUsPp1B_600x450.jpg (31.67 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
- 00e0e_cx120uVX1KN_600x450.jpg (39.26 KiB) Viewed 14924 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests