patriotism.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

patriotism.

Post by capt.dan » March 26th, 2024, 3:41 pm

Patriotism: “It begins as a whisper. A promise. The lightest of breezes that dances through the rigging as it creaks above the death cries of 10,000 men. It moves through her hair as gently as a lover’s hand. But becomes as powerful as a giant's fist."

Just got my patriotic tune-up fix for the next month watching "300 Rise of an Empire" once again. The real Greek naval history battle portion with Xerxes invasion force, not really addressed in the original 300 movie. Thinking, worrying and posting every day about what's next for our misrun/two tear justice system and country, while in the face of and lead by all these treasonably installed incompetence, can eventually drain a man of his determination to persist in changing anything for the betterment. But, like good music used to do for me in hard times or when I'd get into one of life's funk's, a good movie with freedom's patriotic history plot thrown in (rather slightly embellished or not) can keep a man on course.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.