Wonder Drug Arrives.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Wonder Drug Arrives.

Post by capt.dan » June 12th, 2022, 12:27 pm

Welp....got my 100 doses/12mg of Ivermectin pills in the regular mail yesterday. And was shocked it only took roughly 5 days from ordering on-line to actual home delivery. Pretty damn fast considering the USPS reputation of Lottery style deliveries. Now legal in a few States to order and buy, but still not being a doctor's subscription, they suggest calling your doctor for professional advice on taking them. But I'm not sure how or what that advice would sound like. Or rather mt Doctors unknown political views, might somehow skew or render useless the pills value.

Unlike the unsubscribed pills I used to toss down my throat in the 70's, I'm sure these are way safer than that and actually have real and purposeful healing value's, other than a euphoric trip into Utopia land those others provided. Thank God that brief, confused, irresponsible period in my life has been long/long over, so I'd like to reap the real benefits of anything I decide to toss down my neck now.

Being as new and as beneficially controversial as Ivermectin is, I bought these while taking advice from a friend, who bragged that both he and his wife quickly benefitted from their use, when both came down with a FLU LIKE FUNC that was kicking their asses. He told me that the morning of the third day taking them, they were back on the golf course. But again, they only took the pills after this sickness hit them. They're not that cheap per pill, but I'm left wondering if taking them on a schedule of some sort, would nip that sick part in the bud.
Attachments
thumbnail (9).jpg
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.