Reality Check.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Reality Check.

Post by capt.dan » January 23rd, 2022, 3:51 am

In a recent X-22 report, Dave interviewed another finance guy named Craig Henke. A comment made by a poster after the interview caught my attention and I replied.

Gayle Stephenson • 14 hours ago
The interview was way over my head; where do I fit in to that very scary economic blast of bad news? But thank you, Dave, you always lift my spirits and make me think I will make it through another year of madness.

Yesterday, In Suwanee, Georgia, the School System was handed over to an Ethics Violator, BLM, CRT woman who has already been brought up on charges. The local Walmart fired 90% of long times employees, kept 1 white woman and replaced all with a group of angry, disrespectful black women throughout the store, and on Wednesday, a Hispanic Cashier was assaulted by a husband/wife team, the husband stood to the side and watched as his wife beat and took down the cashier. They did not want to pay for the items they had put into the cart.

Now, 3 days later, the Gwinnett County Lieutenant at Police Hdq. has finally viewed the video of the beating and will send out officers to arrest the couple. This is a very RED state, suddenly turned BLUE on many local levels and the changes are fast and massive. Walmart and other grocery store shelves are BARE. Just some info to keep you up to date with real news. Wishing you a wonderful day! Your Reports make my day! Many Thanks!!!

Dan Manyen Gayle Stephenson • 10 minutes ago •
Thank you, Gail. This post brought it home for Me and I hope for those still safely tucked away in Utopiaville. And you are so right about (over my head), when it comes to totally understanding both investments and high finance. All I know is a big part of my meager month to month living expenses comes from the Government in the form of SSI. They crash, I crash. So, wishing them economic harm as part of the fix to punish the Deep State and bring back posterity, is a very large pill we might all just choke on.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.