Robin Itzler American Thinker.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Robin Itzler American Thinker.

Post by capt.dan » January 21st, 2022, 7:52 am

Be an influencer

Patriots need to use their influence, whether it’s large or small, to promote change. We can’t all be a cable news host like Tucker Carlson, a podcaster like Candace Owens, or a columnist like Mollie Hemingway. Our smaller centers of influence are just as critically important. Edmund Burke said, “Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”

Millions of patriot influencers are just as important (maybe even more so) than celebrity opinion hosts, podcasters, or columnists. Whether it’s thought-provoking remarks at family gatherings, a quick comment standing on the supermarket checkout line, writing letters to the editor, or posting on social media, you can be the person who influences others.

For me, it’s gratifying that my regular American Thinker columns and weekly Patriot Neighbors newsletter lets others know they aren’t alone in their MAGA views and offers information on MAGA events.

Yes, it’s overwhelming at times with the left-leaning media pushing the White House Marxist narrative. I also get pushback from Republican establishment organizations when taking opposing positions, such as not going along with the insanity that a biological man can be a woman. But for the United States to survive as a free republic, patriots must not be afraid to speak up even if it means losing “friends.” In the process, we gain new ones who firmly stand for Judeo-Christian patriotic values.

As Dale Carnegie once said, “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” I dare all patriots to influence others!
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.