The Pedophiles Ball.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

The Pedophiles Ball.

Post by capt.dan » November 30th, 2021, 10:33 pm

So, I heard at the Maxwell trial today its told that both Trump's name and he himself was on an Ebstein flight, in one of this pervert's jets. But the media kept a tight lip about the reasons or any particulars at all why he was. Purposely leaving out that that flight was from New York to New Jersey and taken with 2 other men passengers.

Now, the air travel time as the bird flies distance between New York and New Jersey is 80 km= 50 miles. If you travel using a jet airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles Per hour) from New York to New Jersey, It takes 0.09 hours after boarding to arrive.

And One thing I'm absolutely sure of after watching this man for years, is that Trump isn't gay. So, I'm guessing he didn't get his libido stretched on that short 0.09 trip by 2 other men. Unlike the other Deep State high rollers flying 1642 air miles from NY to Epstein Island with a plane full of drugged, mind fucked, under aged male and female cuties. Nice try media. We're all expecting you to spin this (nothing burger) like a Class 5 Hurricane, while ignoring the real career pedophiles.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.