How far do we as Americans let this go?

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

How far do we as Americans let this go?

Post by capt.dan » August 25th, 2021, 9:51 am

Oh Say Can You See The Stars in Australia?

Here in Australia, once known as "The Lucky Country", we are fast becoming the prototype of the New World Order.
Our government has gone completely rogue.
In the spirit of the phrase "Never let a good crisis go to waste", they have become the new Nazis, systematically violating the human rights of their citizens.
Covid 19 has mutated into a totalitarian dictatorship.
We are witnessing the first pandemic in history that won't be eradicated until we agree to live under absolute communism. In an eerily familiar fashion, this is all being done in the guise of "it's for your own good".

Here is the plan laid out simply.
The pandemic forces you to get the vaccine.
The vaccine forces you to get the vaccine passport.
The vaccine passport forces you to get a social credit score. (already used in China)
The social credit score forces you to obey the government.
The government can now deny you food, medicine, housing, travel....the list could be endless.

Here is how this is happening here.
We started with stringent lockdowns "for your own good".
Then, helicopters & drones in the sky enforcing lockdowns, yelling through megaphones "Put your mask on!" & "You cannot be in groups!"
Next, police & military in the streets enforcing compliance & troops going door-to-door searching to check if people are isolating.
They provide such a unique service, they will even jab you at home or the army will jab you in the street. We even have pop up tents for easy jabs on the go! It's just so convenient!
Masks must now be worn in all settings, indoor and outdoor & must be carried at all times. The fine for not wearing a mask is $5000 AU.
There is a curfew between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you can leave your home, you must check-in using a QR code at each venue... & just like that, it's "for the greater good".
We cannot have visitors in our homes, neither family nor friends.
People who live alone can nominate one designated family member or friend to visit for companionship. These "singles bubbles" must be registered & your companion must be within a 5 klm (3 mile) radius.
Exercise must be limited to be with just one other person & for only one hour per day. The fine for exercising in groups of more than two people is $3,000 AU.
Shopping and exercise must be done within 5km of the home.
Security guards ensure you check in at the grocery store, the only place open in many areas. All other shops are closed & we are only allowed to go once per week. Delivery is strongly encouraged.
Roadblocks are set up to test people & scan registration plates to ensure you are not further than 5 klms from home. The fine for travelling any further is $3000 AU.
There is a penalty for breaching home quarantine or giving false information on a exemption permit or to a "contact tracer."
Funerals and memorial services are capped at 10 people only.
Weddings are not permitted except for end of life.
We are unable to visit dying friends or family even in palliative care.
We are actively encouraged to dob in non compliers.
All essential workers must now be vaxxed.
All dissenting voices are squashed as well as those who refuse to comply to these mandates.
Warrants are issued for "Covid suspects" who are publicly named & shamed, crucified & demonized by the media. The constant vilification of anti vaxxers & anti maskers is extreme! The message that "It's those doing the wrong thing pushing our case numbers" is relentless as is the pervasive propaganda on all media.
We have even been instructed to not do our own research, as "you may be misinformed."

Most of these Draconian measures would be found in the How To Make A Well Person Sick manual or Gaslighting For Dummies.
But wait, there's more!

If that weren't enough to sober up a bloke on a bender, here's some of the scary stuff:
"Covid suspects" must now mark their homes as a "health alert".
In South Australia they now have signs for those infected to put on their doors marking them as "potentially covid infected".
This quarantine sign must be displayed for 14 days.
"It's for health & safety."

Protests task forces have been set up to identify "dissidents".
Protesters have been threatened using the line "Public safety is our first priority. You will be fined or arrested if you turn up."
For the first time since the anti Vietnam war protests, in a disgusting display of over kill & over reach, protestors are subject to riot police in full combat gear. They are met with beatings, rubber bullets, tear gas & pepper spray.
These are not riots. These are protests. These are everyday people protesting for their right to make a living, most who have lost their life savings & are unable to pay their bills, rent, mortgage or food.
Oh & you can't film the cops arresting you coz well, you'll get arrested for that too! It's almost laughable. Almost...

Our children are also under attack.
Most recently in a horrific Nazi-style ushering of innocents, 24,000 students were force vaxxed en masse in a sports stadium. The one strict stipulation was "No Parents Allowed".
Our PM came on the telly instructing us to "Grasp this opportunity" as if it were the golden ticket to our salvation.
Three kids died.
Even still we're told "Five million unvaccinated children will need to receive the coronavirus jab for the country to stem the Delta variant."
Bill Gates won't vax his kids but he's coming after ours & now so are or governments.
What's wrong with this picture??

If coming after kids isn't enough, what about animals?
Rescue dogs have been shot & killed "to prevent people travelling to save them". They were not even killed humanely. They were literally shot.
At any rate, what does this have to do with Covid? There weren't even any cases in the area!
Now they're even talking about a vax for our pets!

Between this & all the other oppressive orders given separating us from our loved ones, we are losing our humanity. We can not afford to lose the one thing that makes us compassionate beings, especially not now.

Australia consists of six states & two territories.
We now have Marshall Law in New South Wales.
A vaccination passport is required to get in or out of two states, New South Wales & Western Australia.
Vax passports are a vey slippery slope. They are easily made into arbitrary demands that should we continue to comply will only escalate. Even if you're on board with the idea now, I guarantee you will come regret it later & here's the kicker. Vaxxed or not, you're still subject to all of the above.

Our Prime Monster, Scott Morrison, has announced lockdowns will end when were at 70-80% vaccinated.
In order to achieve this goal they have introduced the star of the show!
Vax-centration camps.
Yep, you read that right. These have now been built and are expected to be operational by 2022. I SHIT YOU NOT. They call it "Shielding". A statement from the Victorian Quarantine Hub says they are for "protecting the community from Covid 19 with a purpose built quarantine facility designed with relocatable cabins for up to 3000 people."
WT ACTUAL F?!

We are aggressively coerced, cajoled, vilified & even bribed into taking the "vax" in every possible way from every conceivable angle.
What happened to my body, my choice?
The bottom line is, if we are not free to decide what we put into our own bodies, WE HAVE NO FREEDOM AT ALL!
How bad do things have to get before people realize THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT A PANDEMIC.
THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT POWER & CONTROL.
They don't want herd immunity. They want herd mentality.
YOU MUST COMPLY! Because you must understand, all of this, is now "for your own & the greater good".
This is company line.
How many times have we heard this throughout history & how many times has that been true?
SPOILER ALERT! IT'S NONE! ZIP! ZERO! ZILCH!
Does any of this sound "good" to you? Would you feel safe?

We are already seeing how people are being punished for "wrong think". In fact here & in the UK & New Zealand, people have already been arrested for bias book posts that go against this Fascist agendas narrative so please understand, I'm not sharing this for my health.
Most of us are now abundantly aware that the main stream media, almost wholly owned by those complicit with this agenda, flatly refuse to tell the truth about what's really going on in our countries. It is now up to us, the man on the street, to share our stories. This is the only way we will get any real truth now. From each other. So please, share what's happening in your state, in your country. Make friends with people across the world. Listen to them. We have a unique opportunity to learn from each other which I fear may not last much longer.
Please pay attention to what is happening right now in countries like Australia & New Zealand. We are reasonably small countries that right now are the litmus test for the rest of the West. How we deal with these issues will dictate how you receive them down the pike, & make no mistake, you will. We are simply the guinea pigs. A gauge.

If Australia can teach others anything, it's don't let your country become like ours.
I love my country but my government is terrifying me & what's worse is IT'S INTENTIONAL.
WE ARE THE WARNING! WE ARE THE BIG HUGE BLARING RED FLAG!

I have always felt very lucky to be an Australian. But now, I can see the stars all too clearly from here... and they're not in the sky...
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.