Will the deep state cause Armageddon

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Will the deep state cause Armageddon

Post by capt.dan » June 13th, 2021, 9:15 am

Dan Manyen disqus_08Heoj2ioL • a few seconds ago
TY for your post, as it encouraged me to at least listen to Dave's interview with this gentleman, who until now I've personally never heard of. In general, I do not listen to interviews or seek to learn more about those subjects that I either feel will not effect me and/or have little to no effect either way on my life. Not that those subjects are not important in the long view scheme of things, especially in these modern times, but have little and no real bearing on my immediate well being.

But this interview cracked the shell of my perspective of such things in a different way, when it brought to light and included the likely common sense forecast of what it may all mean as far as the deep states panic reaction will be, when it's own destruction seems imminent. Their plan of ruining yet more lives and the physical death toll it would include and take when shutting down this countries electrical power grid for yet another COVID destruction reset distraction, would break the wills and destroy the very fiber and the reasonable deterrent that keeps law abiding citizens from extracting the pay back we've all (until that point) have only been thinking about.

When/if I start freezing to death or dying of heat exposure in my own home and know in my gut why it's happening and who caused it. My last act on this earth will not be a whimpering cry to my government to save me. Trust that my last act, will probably be my last act.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FFSRT7aoj9qc/
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.