Enter the Unpunished.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Enter the Unpunished.

Post by capt.dan » June 11th, 2021, 11:04 am

TimBuck2 • 10 hours ago
Remember, both political parties, who voted for this election certification are guilty of Treason. All those "big" names in the republican and democratic parties are guilty of Treason, those justices who voted not to hear of vast 2020 voter fraud are guilty of Treason!

Dan Manyen TimBuck2 • 37 minutes ago
Although plausible deniability has existed throughout history, the term was coined by the CIA in the early 1960s to describe the withholding of information from senior officials or the public to protect them from repercussions if illegal or unpopular activities became public knowledge. Arguably, the key concept of plausible deniability is plausibility.

Back when I was younger I had my little brother to blame a lot of the shit I did on, so I never had to use it. Either way, the political scum on this pond will never be purged entirely as long as the sun comes out.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.