Defense of internal threats.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Defense of internal threats.

Post by capt.dan » May 30th, 2021, 11:45 am

This paragraph below was posted on another board. I think it helps in many ways to read it and my answer to it below.

I agree this great Deep State reset is failing. And I think we are in terrible trouble but I also believe Trump and our Patriots are ready for this. I vehemently disagree that there is nothing the US Military could do to stop China from taking Taiwan. Our Navy and Air Force will not only win, we will crush the Chinese effort to spread power. Do NOT ever underestimate the men and women who wear our greatest uniform. Our battle groups are far superior in every way. All I can say is I served 26 years during both DS and IF, we are the strongest force the planet has ever seen. Go ahead, make my millennium.

My answer:

Agree 100% ward. The difference is, you've most likely been both trained and tested in combat situations. You've most likely seen or experienced what only the movies can try to vaguely describe and/or explain about standing your ground or removing a threat. All Warriors either in heart or spirit love the part where King Leonidas Scream "THIS IS SPARTA" and kicks the invading armies envoy into the bottomless pit.

Yet thousands of weak minded or less able people stack up on the highways late for work or on simple shopping trips, because 12 WHITE MF BLM members stop traffic in protest about anything and everything. Then when/if you take action, panic and run one of them over or use your legal weapon to defend yourself, your the MF charged with a crime and thrown in jail.

Our countries whole demeanor, character and the people in it has changed. But in a strange sense, not in as many ways or to much different then when I was a boy growing up in the 50/60's. What didn't changed is that most of our volunteer military (even during the draft) still possessed that American pride, the willingness to sacrifice and/or that dutiful sense of obligation that kicks in when our country and/or other countries freedoms were threatened.

I'm personally not sure just how far I'd go to defend my own rights and this countries Constitution if/when ever confronted by groups bent on taking my rights away from me. As I'm lucky enough to live (so far anyways) well enough away from the Boarder and the Big City flash points and have not really been physically tested in that manner. But I think nobody really knows their true reactions until tested in that fashion.

I have firearms skills and not prone to being punked or bullied by anybody for very long without some physical reactions. In my own heart and mind I've kicked that freedom stealing MF down into the bottomless pit several times. But you sir have my admiration and respect for going and doing well beyond just saying it. Hopefully we won't need your skills to make this domestic threat right. But if we do, I have your 6 in as much capacity as I can muster.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.