Racism Explained.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Racism Explained.

Post by capt.dan » April 22nd, 2021, 11:21 am

In my never ending quest to uncover if I even have racist tendencies, or just why and how using the race card seems to supercede or stop dead any real or rational conversations about it. I've come to this conclusion.

Pure racism based on skin color is like a woman with Big/Plump TITS. She'll call any male "Breast Enthusiasts" a Chauvinist PIG for talking about them, pointing them out and/or scream bias bloody murder, when/if accused of using them to advance her station in life by either sex. All while mentally but silently expecting some kind of special attentions or social/cultural favors for being born with them.

It seems only the most socially ignorant fail to understand, remember or attach this same adolescent technique used by children of all colors in one form or another, to specifically test both deceitful, personal and authoritative boundaries, to hopefully gain those favors or attentions in their own lazy or spoiled Loving ways.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Post by FHB » April 22nd, 2021, 11:40 am

Sound about right.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue: