Law suits, Fraudulent election proof and Government ties with Twitter.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Law suits, Fraudulent election proof and Government ties with Twitter.

Post by capt.dan » April 17th, 2021, 6:25 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V6h6ECObGoiJ/

Holy...Loving Shit. I was riveted for this entire report. I will indeed need time to digest and process all that was said. I commend Dave for both having him on, allowing him to talk about his law suits and give opinions on his political (lets call them) assumptions. Some of them IMHO butt heads directly with many of Dave's own reports. My first instinct was to share the law suit part of this report to the groups I belong and on my own board. But the Trump part, being called Jared Kutchner's puppet hit me hard and needs to be thought out. Telling me I was played in any fashion by someone I've totally supported and agreed with since his election, is one tough pill to swallow.

Still, one thing I do understand and know about, is ALL movements need a leader. Built from the bottom up or not, the leader has to embody all the hopes, wishes, the emotions, freedoms and the faith his fallowers have and understand about him. Get the attention of good people and then prove to them his/her worth by fulfilling the promises and goals they swear to undertake and accomplish. I could pick apart every good and historic leader in history in one form or another. Maybe even find a few behind the scene ear whispering oligarch's pointing that particular chosen one in different directions. But doing that changes literally nothing they did historically good or bad.

Trump stated several times that the deep state was not coming for Him, but instead coming for us. This I believe in spades. So just maybe putting the onus in any one form or another entirely on Trumps back, somehow sheds my own responsibility to take a stand against injustices myself. Either way, we're about to find that out.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.