So.....Its Not Biden's Fault?

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

So.....Its Not Biden's Fault?

Post by capt.dan » March 6th, 2021, 10:34 am

Then who's freaking fault is it?
Attachments
105f060dad71ef37.png
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

sagbay
Site Admin

Post by sagbay » March 8th, 2021, 11:00 am

$66 a barrel this morning banghead
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » March 8th, 2021, 12:34 pm

The foreign oil price Nut Sac squeezers will be back in business in no time. :evil:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Post by FHB » March 10th, 2021, 9:56 am

I'd say it's the fault of Biden's handlers. Their policies follow party orthodoxy. Biden himself is completely clueless.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » March 11th, 2021, 11:47 am

FHB wrote:
March 10th, 2021, 9:56 am
I'd say it's the fault of Biden's handlers. Their policies follow party orthodoxy. Biden himself is completely clueless.
I'll concede that fact to you Fred. But a life time of treasonous acts and ignorant abusive awareness, put this POS in perfect position to be used. I'm still in favor of the death penalty. Even to people guilty but feebly unaware of their surroundings. :thumbdown:

FHB

Post by FHB » March 11th, 2021, 11:56 am

capt.dan wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 11:47 am

I'll concede that fact to you Fred. But a life time of treasonous acts and ignorant abusive awareness, put this POS in perfect position to be used. I'm still in favor of the death penalty. Even to people guilty but feebly unaware of their surroundings. :thumbdown:
I agree, Dan. His lifetime of malfeasance and corruption are a given. His senility doesn't absolve him from past sins.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue: