Will Covid Numbers Now Shift for Bidens Benefit?

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

FHB

Will Covid Numbers Now Shift for Bidens Benefit?

Post by FHB » January 13th, 2021, 8:54 am

Good read authored by a doctor, and articulates what I have suspected all along. Rather than copy and paste, I provided the link, because of many additional relevant links embedded in the article. More food for thought from, The American Thinker:

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... nefit.html
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » January 13th, 2021, 11:01 am

Your not serious are you Fred? Trump will get the blame every time we have a NE blow on Saginaw Bay from here on out. :thumbdown:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Post by FHB » January 13th, 2021, 12:10 pm

capt.dan wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 11:01 am
Your not serious are you Fred? Trump will get the blame every time we have a NE blow on Saginaw Bay from here on out. :thumbdown:
Dan, my take on the article is that the numbers as reported have always implied Trump's failure (where there was none), and after Biden takes office the numbers will be reported in such a way as to portray him as a knight in shining armor, riding in to save the world from all plagues, real and imagined. I have had this in the back of my mind since the start of this business. Trump = Covid virus destroying the world, and it's his fault; Biden = Covid virus not as bad anymore as when Trump was POTUS. I guess I don't understand where we would differ on this. What am I missing?

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » January 13th, 2021, 4:06 pm

Reads my post again....this time add 350 pounds of Sarcasm while reading it. We all know the Messiah Syndrome will kick in for Biden yet the Blame syndrome for Trump will never go away.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Post by FHB » January 13th, 2021, 9:50 pm

capt.dan wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 4:06 pm
Reads my post again....this time add 350 pounds of Sarcasm while reading it. We all know the Messiah Syndrome will kick in for Biden yet the Blame syndrome for Trump will never go away.
Ok, I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, today. My bad....... :oops: