Another Deer Hunting Joke

Posts about hunting in Michigan

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan

jaybe

Another Deer Hunting Joke

Unread post by jaybe » July 5th, 2016, 1:44 pm

Fred and Elmer had hunted together for most of their adult lives. They had shot many deer, but neither had ever got anything larger than an 8-point buck. This year, however, was Elmer's lucky year. An hour after daylight, a monster 10-pointer came ambling along the trail Elmer was watching and it dropped at one shot from the elderly hunter's rifle.
Hearing the shot, Fred walked over to find his long-time friend lying on the ground next to the magnificent deer. He had apparently died of a heart attack upon putting his hands on the antlers of his trophy of a lifetime.
Two hours later, Fred was found leaning against his car by another hunter. The giant 10-point was beside him. He asked if everything was ok. Fred explained that he was just exhausted after dragging the big buck such a long ways. "And the worst part is that my good buddy, Elmer, died of a heart attack after shooting it", he said. "So, you just left your partner lying back there in the woods?" asked the stranger. "Well, sure," said Fred. "I didn't have to worry about anyone stealing him!"
Been in a boat since I was 6 months old.

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » July 5th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Good one.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

The Doob

Unread post by The Doob » July 6th, 2016, 5:50 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nate

Unread post by nate » July 7th, 2016, 10:39 am

A gay deer leaves the bar and tells his buddy man I can't believe I blew 50 bucks in that place

nate

Unread post by nate » July 7th, 2016, 10:42 am

What is the cheapest type of meat? ------ deer balls there under a buck