Baby Boomer Take down.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Baby Boomer Take down.

Post by capt.dan » October 27th, 2023, 11:47 am

Piperpunk
@Piperpunk
@StelieDan Meanwhile. Demented boomers look down their noses as they step over homeless white people everywhere.

Author
Captain Dan.
@StelieDan

@Piperpunk I'm one of the 76.4 million baby boomers left alive, that includes all born between 1946 and 1964. So, I'll try and defend our "Boomer" community a little given my own personal knowledge and experiences. All of us bar none, came from the "Greatest Generation stock." There were no exclusions back when the men and the tough woman of the era sacrificed both at home and in combat zones during that war. People were asked by the government during that time to give up some of their own rights and many of the scarce/short in supply war time materials needed by them for the war effort. With many other draftees and volunteers making the ultimate sacrifice in combat zones with their lives. The short years later many boomers themselves in turn went on to volunteer or be drafted into other wars and combat areas for America's determined good or bad sake, starting at the young age of 18 years old. Self-reliance and self-accountability were instilled in virtually all of us by these brave men and woman. Charity given by me to sustain either lazy, alcoholic or self-indulgent drugies, living in a country where opportunity and EFFORT are the only obstacles to a successful moderately comfortable life, comes hard.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.