Dodge the Arrow.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Dodge the Arrow.

Post by capt.dan » August 6th, 2023, 10:36 am

Ya knows, when I think back on all the casually dangerous things we did as kids and came out unscathed, mostly with the knowledge of and under the very eyes of our parents, it gives me pause for thoughts. Did they simply trust us more then or wanted to allow mistakes to be made to teach us lessons. I remember dad bringing home and giving me a very powerful re-curve Bow that a friend had given him. I immediately bought some wooden arrows then I and a few friends gathered at the local empty field to shoot it. I soon discovered I could shoot the wooden arrows straight up and literally out of sight. So, that their return flight path back to earth went unseen most often until they thudded back into the ground. We soon invented a game called "Dodge the Arrow". Our country has been playing this same game for too long.

11 minutes and 54 second of excruciating truths.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.