PRIDE

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

sagbay
Site Admin

PRIDE

Post by sagbay » June 6th, 2023, 10:25 am

US-Flag.jpg
PRIDE
US-Flag.jpg (56.66 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
https://twitter.com/dbongino
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise (FJB)

nate

Post by nate » June 9th, 2023, 12:09 pm

I strongly support this message!!!

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » June 9th, 2023, 2:06 pm

Ditto. USA-flag
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » June 10th, 2023, 9:49 am

Ya knows, I like most patriots hate it when our flag is disrespected in any fashion. For me and millions of others, it represents American respect, what we live for, fight for, have died and morally stand for. Never being in a combat situation myself where spilling blood, then lowering and removing an enemy's flag and rightfully replacing it with ours, has emotionally been etched on my heart. Until that happens, I'm convinced that one cannot fully understand or appreciate what that act alone represents and just how much deeper than that it goes. But the simple/single implication of praising and raising a foreign flag, along with verbally insulting the very symbol of an adopted or home-countries flag, is a vile insult to that country IMHO. This video touched on a few of the reasons why.

https://tv.gab.com/watch?v=647e440fdb5fa65dbd9e0f25
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.