Say hello to my little friend.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Say hello to my little friend.

Post by capt.dan » January 29th, 2023, 8:40 pm

New toy just in case.
Attachments
thumbnail (8).jpg
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

sagbay
Site Admin

Post by sagbay » January 30th, 2023, 7:06 pm

Nice Looking Butt Kicker thumbs_up USA-flag
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise (FJB)

Gherner84

Post by Gherner84 » January 30th, 2023, 7:15 pm

Can never have too many of those.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » January 30th, 2023, 7:59 pm

Dad once told me that the most dangerous people in the world are those with nothing to lose, they are the most desperate, dangerous and willing to take by force whatever they want or think they need, especially from those undefended. As those dangerous numbers gradually climb daily, given the wide-open borders at this present time, this permissively lawless tyrannical leadership, that we're now operating under. Having the protection for oneself, one's family and one's personal property, has never been more imperative and not as location specific anymore. :hunting:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Gherner84

Post by Gherner84 » January 30th, 2023, 9:47 pm

I believe in having enough means of defense for all the able bodied people in my family. Also enough for a few close friends should poop hit the fan and they end up in same hole as me. I’ve been in more of an ammo acquisition mode of late but there was some good stuff released at Shot Show in Vegas this year.

BG Cole

Post by BG Cole » January 31st, 2023, 8:36 am

capt.dan wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 7:59 pm
Dad once told me that the most dangerous people in the world are those with nothing to lose... Having protection for oneself, one's family and one's personal property, has never been more imperative and not as location specific anymore. :hunting:
Spot on!