Few New colors for the Kings.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Few New colors for the Kings.

Post by capt.dan » August 10th, 2021, 9:09 am

Ordered a few new colors of Flickers to try for both the walleyes and the king salmon on the PM this September. The Bad Apple color at the bottom has already proved itself on the Bay for Walleyes.
Attachments
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg (89.63 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

386xf

Post by 386xf » August 10th, 2021, 4:18 pm

Have u used them for kings before? I’m surprised they would hold up to the abuse. I like them a lot but they are fragile that’s for sure.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » August 10th, 2021, 5:28 pm

The wife took 2 dandy kings on the #7 Perch Growler color a couple years ago. The lures hooks held up and the crank itself wasn't even scratched. thumbs_up I was kind of surprised myself.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.