Selling My Xi-5 Motorguide Trolling Motor: SOLD

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Selling My Xi-5 Motorguide Trolling Motor: SOLD

Post by capt.dan » February 24th, 2021, 8:55 pm

Getting a push button self deploy/detract ulterra so I don't have to risk loosing my balance and falling in in wavy conditions when using My electric on Saginaw Bay. Had a close call last fall because both My knees and My balance aren't what they used to be.

The Xi-5 comes with 2 New last year 12V trolling batteries, never used foot pedal and 2 wireless remotes for the motor. PM Me or leave message on my cell 780-0475 for the outrageously low price I'm asking and any details you need.

https://motorguide.factoryoutletstore.c ... mid=984576

Technical Features for MotorGuide Xi5 Sonar/GPS Freshwater
(80 Lbs. Thrust, 60" Shaft)

The MotorGuide Xi5 Sonar/GPS Freshwater is an 80 lbs trolling motor perfect for small boats that pack MotorGuide reliability and plenty of power into a minimal amount of space. The Xi 5 trolling motor features 60" Composite shaft and offers the wireless capability for anglers to have a precise motor and steering control from anywhere on the boat.

The intuitive, pro-style heel-toe operation controls steering that is extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster. The Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.

Xi5 unit weighs 55lbs and has Sonar/GPS FW Features:

Bow Mount Trolling Motor
Maximum Thrust: 80 Lbs
24 Volts
Shaft Length: 60"
Wireless Pedal
- For Precise Control
Composite Shaft Material
2-Blade Weedless Propeller
Low-Profile Mount
Next-Gen Digital Technology
- 50 % More Efficient
- Longer Run Time & Fewer Battery Charges
Sophisticated Steering Transmission
Digital Variable Speed Control
Compatible w/ Most Sonar Brands
Pin Point GPS Technology
Status Indicators
- LED Lights In Controller For Night Fishing
- Uses Different Coloured Lights For 3 Battery Levels
Fully-Protected Electronics
Quiet & Smooth Operation

The Xi5 Sonar-GPS Freshwater - 80 Lbs Thrust 60inch Shaft has many exciting features for users of all types. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling MotorGuide Wireless Series Trolling Motors. See the Xi5 Sonar-GPS Freshwater - 80 Lbs Thrust 60inch Shaft product video and gallery images above for more details. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Motorguide 8M0092085, Motorguide Quick Release Bracket - Black, and RAM Mounts Trolling Motor Stabilizer with Tough-Claw for the Xi5 Sonar-GPS Freshwater - 80 Lbs Thrust 60inch Shaft. The Xi5 Sonar-GPS Freshwater - 80 Lbs Thrust 60inch Shaft is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Attachments
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg (63.04 KiB) Viewed 358 times
MG3.jpg
MG3.jpg (78.11 KiB) Viewed 358 times
MG2.jpg
MG2.jpg (73.65 KiB) Viewed 358 times
MG1.jpg
MG1.jpg (73.75 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » March 1st, 2021, 5:52 pm

SOLD. thumbs_up
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.