Green Bay Walleye Hair jig fishing.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Green Bay Walleye Hair jig fishing.

Post by capt.dan » February 11th, 2020, 10:11 am

Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

luckoverskill

Post by luckoverskill » February 13th, 2020, 10:53 am

Gosh that looks fun. Captain Dan, Does Saginaw Bay offer any hair jigging bites any time of the year? Or the river possibly?

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » February 13th, 2020, 4:04 pm

I'm positive a hair jig could catch some river eyes and quite possibly work around the island where Goby's spawn. Or provide some future action on the new Coreyon Reef, in the same manner it does on the Lake Erie's open water reefs.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

luckoverskill

Post by luckoverskill » February 14th, 2020, 9:53 am

Thank you! It's probably like anything else, the more time you put into it, the better results usually.

oleo40

Post by oleo40 » February 16th, 2020, 9:30 am

As most know I use Hair Jigs year around [yes have caught eye's thru the ice] and they catch all the eye's I want. Mine are made either Bucktail or Hair to look like Minnows so they catch everything that swims in the river. Ole

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » February 16th, 2020, 5:47 pm

That's right. Sorry I forgot Oleo. i_thumbs_up

Dbl Dirty Dog

Post by Dbl Dirty Dog » March 6th, 2020, 3:25 pm

Thx Dan,
That may be worth a try on Holloway.