General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan
- Posts: 2362
- Joined: June 18th, 2003, 10:12 am
- Location: Hampton Township. /MODERATOR
Walleye, Pike & Smelt.
- IMG_2034.jpg (75.62 KiB) Viewed 4181 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: August 28th, 2013, 2:32 pm
- Location: United States
LOOKS GREAT CAPT. YUM YUM
- Posts: 750
- Joined: September 3rd, 2006, 3:37 am
- Location: Flushing
Hard to get any better than that ! MMMMMMMMM
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !
- Posts: 13
- Joined: August 28th, 2015, 10:13 am
The only thing that could possibly make that any better would be some fresh morels! But you have plenty of delicious food already!!!
- Posts: 81
- Joined: May 24th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Uniquely Northern cuisine. Like that chef from Saginaw (I think) used to say, "It's sooooo good!"
- Site Admin
- Posts: 526
- Joined: September 8th, 2002, 2:53 pm
- Location: Bay City
YUM YUM, looks so good
- Posts: 282
- Joined: August 17th, 2007, 9:07 pm
- Location: Wherever We Park It
We're having our last meal of Gulf Coast Pompano this evening.
Will hopefully be reeling in some Eyes soon.
Been in a boat since I was 6 months old.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests