Secret Putin/Trump E-mail discovered.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan

capt.dan

Political Secret Putin/Trump E-mail discovered.

Unread post by capt.dan » May 7th, 2019, 1:00 pm

Letter from Putin to President Trump.

Dear COMRADE TRUMP:

This may sound contradictory and weird Comrade, because IT IS. But the kremlin is assigning you a new covert job assignment as our newest Russian Spy, to run for the United States presidency. Then after magically mind melding with 63 million legal/voting US citizens, somehow forcing/tricking them into voting for you. Ultimately, illegally and successfully winning that country's highest leadership position. Then to proceed to turn their dismal, stagnant and lagging economy under both Bush and Obama administrations 180 degrees around. Wave that Russian magic wand you were issued, to get many of their lost manufacturing jobs back home. Their unemployment numbers down to 3.6% and their GDP growth numbers back up and close to 4% yearly, creating both the lowest and highest levels in 50 years. Then to rebuild their economy and military top to bottom, reinforce their country's power structure and status in the world and take care of their war wounded veterans. Put a stop to their Mexican cartel drug trade and their economic (ball busting) out of control illegal alien infiltration numbers. To turn around and hold other country's like China, Iran and N. Korea in check and accountable (even mother Russia) for their years of unchecked IP technology theft, their military nuclear threats and intrusions, their economic espionage growth and abuses against the whole free world. But firstly, keeping safe Americas leadership role and its place in this world at the top. Good luck Comrade. This post will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

dadeetwo

Unread post by dadeetwo » May 7th, 2019, 4:16 pm

i_thumbs_up

sagbay
Site Admin

Unread post by sagbay » May 8th, 2019, 12:26 am

thumbs_up
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » May 8th, 2019, 3:24 am

thumbs_up
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !

Brian Cole

Unread post by Brian Cole » May 8th, 2019, 11:54 am

Putin played the democrats and their media shills for the hate-mongering mob they are. In business terminology Putin's ROI was off the charts: Russia got the uranium they wanted, while setting up the Clintons for a double cross downfall. I imagine Putin and his cronies drinking expensive vodka while watching the American media and it's coup cabal (FBI, CIA, DOJ, NSA) rip and ravage the civil fabric of our great republic with lies about Trump and Putin collusion. It was Russian 3-Fer.

Like him or not, Trump is on the right side of common sense: Good paying jobs here in America; protect our borders and have a strong military; shrink the size of our bloated and corrupt government bureaucracies.

jaybe

Unread post by jaybe » May 14th, 2019, 8:35 am

I knew it! I knew it all along! 😎
Been in a boat since I was 6 months old.