I VOTED, Did You?

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan

I VOTED

Poll ended at November 11th, 2018, 11:09 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 10

sagbay
Site Admin

I VOTED, Did You?

Unread post by sagbay » November 6th, 2018, 11:09 am

I-VOTED.png
I-VOTED.png (69.9 KiB) Viewed 410 times
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise

FHB

Unread post by FHB » November 6th, 2018, 11:57 am

9:00 am. No wait.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » November 8th, 2018, 8:40 am

Yup. Everything and Everyone I voted :thumleft: Went :thumbdown: This State and the truly good, thinking, hard working people in it are becoming more scarce year by year.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » November 8th, 2018, 11:08 am

capt.dan wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 8:40 am
Yup. Everything and Everyone I voted :thumleft: Went :thumbdown: This State and the truly good, thinking, hard working people in it are becoming more scarce year by year.
I feel your pain too, Dan. Look at the bright side, though. Any mischief that the dem house will try to pull will be stymied by the Senate, and Trump will be able to appoint more federal judges and Supreme Court Justices. Worst that can happen IMHO, is the house will possibly stall any of Trump's legislative agenda for the next two years. Also, Sessions is gone, and that odious Jim Acosta from CNN finally got his walking papers from the WH. What's not to like about that? I agree though, that it doesn't do much for us locally. Really wanted James in the Senate.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue: