General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
- Posts: 2087
- Joined: June 18th, 2003, 10:12 am
- Location: Hampton Township. /MODERATOR
Few things change when it comes to the heart felt love, the enduring character and the moral respect I had and still have for my Father. He seldom talked about his time in the Army overseas during WW11. The man I knew, really didn't need to. If he was half the soldier that he was a father, I'm sure he'd be both feared and respected by any enemy. Thanks again for everything Dad from brother Dave and Me, and from those who still understand that freedom isn't FREE.
- Scan233_June_08_2005.sized.jpg (39.09 KiB) Viewed 281 times
- Scan234_June_08_2005.sized.jpg (54.7 KiB) Viewed 282 times
- Scan223_April_07_2005.jpg (36.9 KiB) Viewed 282 times
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest