Its Time.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Its Time.

Post by capt.dan »

I am selling with some regret and some hesitation my 2014 G-3 V185 Fishing boat. This boat has very few hours, has always been WELL taken care of. Always maintained, kept cleaned and waxed, wiped down at the ramp after each trip, always stored inside and has many extras equipment wise installed for both convenience and fishability sake. I will try to post pictures of each extra and will explain to interested buyers. The aluminum trailer is also in Great shape. 99% of all the travel miles its received has been from a launch 1 short mile from my home at a local city ramp near Me on the Saginaw River. And those trips have become fewer and fewer over the last few years because of my worsening health and mobility issues. It's only been out of the pole barn and used twice so far in 2023. Maybe a half dozen times in 2022. And not that many more times each year over the years, because I also recently sold my river boat that I used exclusively on the river doing split duty. Thats not enough use IMHO to keep the boat stored, cleaned, maintained, make the payments and insured given its limited use. I'm selling this boat for $25,500.00 or 26,500.00 with all the unattached fishing gear. There are many trolling rods, attached reels, lures and lure boxes probably worth $1,500.00 or more if bought new today. Come take a look and you decide.
Attachments
BS17.jpg
BS8.jpg
BS3.jpg
BS4.jpg
BS5.jpg
BS11.jpg
BS12.jpg
BS15.jpg
BS18.jpg
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.
FHB

Post by FHB »

I know how you feel, Dan. Hope you are doing well, all things considered, and good luck in the future!
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:
nate

Post by nate »

This sorta things is never easy for anyone. I truly am blessed that one of the two times it came out of the garage this year I was able to get out with you and nick for a great day on the water. If I was in the market for a new boat I would snatch this one up in a heartbeat. To whoever is reading this deals like this do not come along often make your move quickly this will not last long. May be a 2014 but this boat is seriously basically brand new in showroom condition still. It definitely is a sweet fishing machine completely setup for success on the Saginaw bay or really anywhere walleyes roam. The Yammy on the back man oh man that thing is quiet and purrs like a kitten. Oh and by the way captain Dan we’ve got some unfinished business I will be calling you next spring to arrange a silverside board meeting
capt.dan

Post by capt.dan »

FHB wrote: September 7th, 2023, 11:08 pm I know how you feel, Dan. Hope you are doing well, all things considered, and good luck in the future!
Well, I figure with the extra money saved/gained per year (if Sold) I can charter a few Bay/River trips per year with my 2/3 charter buddies and maybe mooch a ride-a-long trip or two from friends with boats. thumbs_up
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.
capt.dan

Post by capt.dan »

nate wrote: September 8th, 2023, 4:42 pm This sorta things is never easy for anyone. I truly am blessed that one of the two times it came out of the garage this year I was able to get out with you and nick for a great day on the water. If I was in the market for a new boat I would snatch this one up in a heartbeat. To whoever is reading this deals like this do not come along often make your move quickly this will not last long. May be a 2014 but this boat is seriously basically brand new in showroom condition still. It definitely is a sweet fishing machine completely setup for success on the Saginaw bay or really anywhere walleyes roam. The Yammy on the back man oh man that thing is quiet and purrs like a kitten. Oh and by the way captain Dan we’ve got some unfinished business I will be calling you next spring to arrange a silverside board meeting
Bud.. I'd love the crap out of Lexington trip for those hos' and/or walleyes. And if the boat doesn't sell before the fall walleyes return to the Saginaw, I'd like to get another day with you and Nick jigging/trolling on the river. I'll keep ya posted.
capt.dan

Post by capt.dan »

New and final asking prices. $25,500.00 without equip. $26,500.00 with. Now Just boat 25,500.00. Half-brother just bought all equipment.
capt.dan

Post by capt.dan »

FIRST GUY/FIRST CALL/NO HAGGLING/SOLD. I'm officially a fishing charter client or buddy fishing MOOCHER NOW.