Ignorance and Hysteria

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan

FHB

Ignorance and Hysteria

Unread post by FHB » February 21st, 2018, 11:00 am

Only among the uninformed public. I think that the gun-grabbers really know the score, but are playing on the public's emotions. This is the camel's nose under the tent. From The American Thinker:

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... teria.html
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 21st, 2018, 2:08 pm

The Liberal equivalency to I & H: Strategy & Emotional Blackmail. And now the liberal media has the kids themselves brainwashed with rehearsed spot-light TV appearances, planting the false seeds of anti gun platitudes, along with financing their teenaged irrational thinking's, paying for WH field trips and promising them adult power with unlimited and sanctioned school skipping. Everything a no-responsibilities school kid lives for. My Dad would kick me square in the a$$ and tell me to get to school.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » February 21st, 2018, 3:44 pm

capt.dan wrote:
February 21st, 2018, 2:08 pm
My Dad would kick me square in the a$$ and tell me to get to school.
Your dad wasn't a Broward County (home of the hanging chads) liberal.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue: