Did Anyone catch................

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan

Chamookman

Did Anyone catch................

Unread post by Chamookman » February 17th, 2018, 11:52 am

.......Linders Angling Edge show today ? They were verticle jigging for Silvers (Cohos) off the mouth of the Platte River. Jigging like that is My favorite way to fish and the Silvers were slammin' a variety of baits. 2oz. Jigging Spoons and Jiggin' Raps were used, along with Bass tackle. Made Me Hungry - talkin' about how good eating the Silvers are :shock: ! For Me, the best eating Fish in Michigan, is a 3lb. - 6lb. Springtime Coho, hands down. Bob
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 17th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Need to hone your internet skills Bob. :pop:

Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 17th, 2018, 1:58 pm

Seen My Smooth Moves seats advertised. I wasn't sure if they were still in business or not. I see Al picked up a slight stutter in his 74 years of life. Did he have a stroke?
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

J Osga

Unread post by J Osga » February 17th, 2018, 2:55 pm

This is a deadly technique! We all need to hook up and go!

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » February 18th, 2018, 3:05 am

I rarely watch shows/videos like that online. I like seein' it on My 55" big screen. I don't do a lot of You Tube just for that reason :wink: - I know how to do it, just choose not to.
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !