Flagrant near Deadly abuse of AUTO PILOT.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: Chamookman, capt.dan

capt.dan

Flagrant near Deadly abuse of AUTO PILOT.

Unread post by capt.dan » January 17th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

pojoe

Unread post by pojoe » January 18th, 2018, 8:04 am

Wow. I hope they went to jail

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » January 18th, 2018, 12:35 pm

OK, I noticed and I'm confused by something. The boat hit in the video and the one shown at the VERY END in the still picture, is different to a degree. There are 2 sets of (Betts Chrome 3 rod holders) mounted on both sides of the boat in the picture after the wreck, yet they do not appear on the boat prior to the wreck. Who would mount them after the wreck? Plus 2 front VIEW video angles shown of the wreck itself as it happens. Making me believe the whole thing was staged. :thinking:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Gherner84

Unread post by Gherner84 » January 18th, 2018, 7:43 pm

I think you're on to something capt. The black track on the sides appears shorter and farther back in the last frame as well. I don't usually question near death experiences caught on clear video but this one is a little "fishy".

sagbay
Site Admin

Unread post by sagbay » January 19th, 2018, 11:51 am

Wow! "heard it here first"
Watch the same video clip Captain Dan posted above on TV channel WNEM TV5 News on January 18th, 2018, 11:00 pm 36 hours later. Just goes to show you how fast the internet reports what is happening.

TV5 News did not show the whole clip where you seen the boat damage.
All People are Worthy of Respect Until They Prove Otherwise