Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

SOLD 31 foot Silverton Boat Sale

Sell or Trade your used Boats & Motors -Here for FREE!!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman, sagbay

Loosefish

SOLD 31 foot Silverton Boat Sale

Unread post by Loosefish » April 7th, 2017, 10:50 am

My uncle is selling his charter boat: $12,500

The "First Class" is a 31 foot Silverton with a 12 foot beam powered by twin 270 horse power engines. The "First Class" has a large enclosed cabin with full standup restroom. The package includes downriggers and electronics (Big Jons, Radar, Trees, 3 fish finders, fishhawk speed and temp, more rod holder than u know what to do with).

He is meticulous with maintenance I believe both motors have recently been rebuilt. I know he is getting his DNR hull survey and putting the boat in the water....he will run trips until he sells it. I can provide Pics shortly or you can go to his website First Class Charters and get a pretty good idea.

The price is very fair and I know he will throw in some tackle and would love to see the boat fished. I would prefer if you contact me via P.M. or post a reply I can get back to you.

Loose

J Osga

Unread post by J Osga » April 8th, 2017, 5:53 am

This boat is in excellent shape, sad to see him go!! We are loosing alot of guys in Manistee, Onekama, Arcadia, and Frankfort the last couple years.

Hay-Addi

Unread post by Hay-Addi » April 8th, 2017, 7:55 am

Not only is the boat in good shape it's one of the best fishing platforms I've fished off in a long time. Anyone looking to get into a boat in this size, will not be disappointed. Would make a he$$ of a walleye boat for the bay.
Just an average guy with exceptional hair. Nothing more, nothing less.