Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

2007 Starcraft Islander - SOLD!

Sell or Trade your used Boats & Motors -Here for FREE!!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman, sagbay

FHB

2007 Starcraft Islander - SOLD!

Unread post by FHB » February 20th, 2017, 12:24 pm

It looks like the infirmities of age have dictated that my fishing and boating days are over, so I'm offering my boat for sale:

2007 Starcraft Islander 221 (22 ft.), Grey/Black, purchased new in 2008.

Original Equipment:
4.3 L V-6, carbureted with less than 200 hours on the clock
Mercruiser Alpha I drive, with 4-bladed aluminum prop
72” Traxstech rails with footpad inserts
Bimini Top
Large livewell
Cutting board on top of motor box
Tandem axle bunker-type galvanized trailer with surge brakes
Tons of storage space
AM-FM Stereo radio with auxiliary input

Extras:
Spare Prop (4-bladed aluminum)
Dual batteries with Perko selector switch
Trolling Plate
Self-neutralizing electric trim tabs w/Position Indicators
Lowrance X-96 Fish Finder (B&W display)
Lowrance GlobalMap 5200c Chart Plotter (Color display)
Navionics Eastern Great Lakes Chip
Navionics Fishing Hot Spots Chip
Lakemaster Michigan Inland Lakes Chip
Uniden Marine two-way radio
Two Bert's swiveling rod trees
Two Traxstech single rod holders
Porta-Potti
Full canvas, including clear front and side curtains, hardly used
Custom mooring/travel cover, heavily used, but sound (no rips or holes)
Electric winch on trailer
Various charts/maps, etc.
Assortment of life vests and other Coast Guard required equipment

Condition:
Solid hull, no dents or loose rivets
Solid floor
No rips or tears in vinyl trim or upholstery
Always professionally maintained, winterized, etc.

Asking $26,000.00

This boat is currently shrink-wrapped and in storage at:

Au Gres Marine
3674 E. Huron
Au Gres, MI 48703

Phone: 989-876-8587

For any further information, please call Rick at the number above. Au Gres Marine will be handling the sale for me. You can also PM me with questions.

I will also be offering my tackle up for sale, as soon as I am able to take inventory, as some items are still in the boat. Will sell separately or bundled.
Attachments
boat1.jpg
Elk Lake, 2009
boat3.jpg
Outdoor Adventures, 2010
boat5.jpg
Walleyes for Warriors, 2015
boat2.jpg
Walleyes for Warriors, 2014
boat4.jpg
Eagle Bay Marina, 2010
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » February 22nd, 2017, 3:22 am

Sorry to hear this Fred - it's hell to get Older for sure ! That's a beauty of a boat, bet it goes fast. Shoot Me a PM if You'd like to get together and have Breakfast at the Walleye Festival. Bob
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » February 24th, 2017, 4:06 am

Having trouble, trying to send You a PM Fred. I haven't heard anything on the Flushing festival either. Thanks for the offer on the StarCraft boat, but not quite what I'm looking for. Best of luck with the Doctors - We'll have to get together when You're doing better. Take care - Bob.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » February 24th, 2017, 8:02 am

Chamookman wrote:Having trouble, trying to send You a PM Fred. I haven't heard anything on the Flushing festival either. Thanks for the offer on the StarCraft boat, but not quite what I'm looking for. Best of luck with the Doctors - We'll have to get together when You're doing better. Take care - Bob.

Yeah, I had trouble with the PM, too.

I guess I'll have to put a little time into that rowboat and motor, once I get back on my feet, and put it out in front of my house with a for sale sign on it. Haven't used it in so long, I almost forgot that it was sitting back there.

I'll let you know how I'm getting along after my surgery, so we can tip a coffee or two. Thanks for the good wishes, Bob.

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 24th, 2017, 2:12 pm

Beautiful Boat Fred. Fair Price on it. Thing's like this come in stages Fred. Bad part is the recovery stages get longer and hardly ever reach 100% the older you get. I don't have one bodily limb left without a Titanium bar, screws or other hardware in it now. Knowing, admitting and then submitting to your limitations is not always a graceful transition. Maybe you, me and Chamook could all roll into my boat together one day for a slow day on the Bay or River. Keep us posted on your recovery.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » February 25th, 2017, 3:05 am

If We turned the radio up, maybe We could Rock & Roll into the boat Danno - Maybe a bit of Robin Trower :wink: :lol: :!:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 25th, 2017, 5:50 am

Chamookman wrote:If We turned the radio up, maybe We could Rock & Roll into the boat Danno - Maybe a bit of Robin Trower :wink: :lol: :!:

We'd have to split that duty. I could rock and you could roll. :dj:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » February 25th, 2017, 7:09 am

capt.dan wrote:Beautiful Boat Fred. Fair Price on it. Thing's like this come in stages Fred. Bad part is the recovery stages get longer and hardly ever reach 100% the older you get. I don't have one bodily limb left without a Titanium bar, screws or other hardware in it now. Knowing, admitting and then submitting to your limitations is not always a graceful transition. Maybe you, me and Chamook could all roll into my boat together one day for a slow day on the Bay or River. Keep us posted on your recovery.

Thanks for the kind words, Dan. I'm realizing more and more each day, that getting old is not for sissies! Would love to get together with you and Bob for a slow day, Rock, Roll, Rock & Roll, or whatever. :) We'll see how it goes.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » April 9th, 2017, 5:59 pm

FHB

Unread post by FHB » April 24th, 2017, 6:28 pm

Boat has been sold. Now my annual October to May depression will be extended through to next October. Such is life.

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » April 25th, 2017, 8:36 am

Congrats Fred................I guess. :roll: I want you to PM me your cell number Fred. I'll get your butt out on the new Tunnel Drive this early summer when the bite breaks loose near shore or on the river. I'd also like any other board member who I've promised to take out to contact me. I know there is a couple. My memory for names is crap and I hate liars.