Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

All members only topic.

Business information profiling Saginaw Bay Business Community!

Moderator: capt.dan

capt.dan

All members only topic.

Unread post by capt.dan » July 15th, 2015, 9:28 am

A few days ago I deleted a post by one of our members who was advertising himself for varied work opportunities in the "I'll Say It" section. Everybody knows our no-advertisement policy. So Obviously if allowed, a lot of these type posts would eventually bleed into other subjects or turn our fishing board into a want-adds publication. But I know how hard times are for many right now and felt a little shitty about taking away a chance for this man to get honest work from someone/anyone who might be looking for it on our board or otherwise.

So Larry and I decided to put a section of the board in the Public Viewing section where members could advertise their need for work, their businesses or other like opportunities. Fishing Charters of course are not allowed to advertise freely here as it does come into direct conflict with Larrys web site business. But I do hope the known active charter captains on our board will post and continue the policy of sharing some fishing info as well as their success pictures, which in essence sell their business.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.