Time Machine or a peak at the play book.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Time Machine or a peak at the play book.

Post by capt.dan » January 30th, 2024, 9:39 am

Think hard about this theory, this 4-year-old video and the many strangely accurate Q-posts, that even though not 500+ years old, put those sometimes-sketchy Nostradamus Quatrains in the Aesop's Fables category. Only worry is, is that these dangerous worldly puzzle pieces and predictable Deep States for-gone plans and conclusions, have the chance of failing in real time if just one or two things go wrong and change the equations. We know what those are and Trump is still willing to work and risk them for us. Shame on and eternal damnation on those treasonous and ignorant America hating people who neither see that nor respect it.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » January 30th, 2024, 9:51 am

Aksalag
@Aksalag
Joe Biden Is "NOT MY" President

@StelieDan yeah he mentioned something about 2012 a great nation shall fall from within Hussein at the white. Although I believe they completely misinterpreted what they felt it meant and he was talking about Obama at the White House. Because Saddam Hussein was never at the White House. And I think Bush actually worked with Obama to get him elected.

Author
Captain Dan.
@StelieDan
Joe Biden Is "NOT MY" President

@Aksalag Stuff like that would have been a laughable Conspiracy theory 15 years ago. But now it's as scary as everything else that recent uncovered revelations have exposed and historically destroyed in this country.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.