Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

A Shame

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

FHB

A Shame

Unread post by FHB » July 24th, 2017, 2:48 pm

I don't know when this happened, as the article is not dated:

http://usherald.com/proud-hunter-suffer ... arassment/
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » July 24th, 2017, 4:17 pm

This happened to be a Face Book post I seen AND RESPONDED TOO a couple of days ago in my (less then reserved political way). I'm not sure what our swear words safeguards will do to my copied and pasted post here, but here is my post as taken directly from that post.

I could write a SMALL BOOK explaining why I hunt and exactly what hunting legally and humanely means to Me. Along with what part both I and it plays in the animals welfare and overall species survival. But explaining all that, would only serve to rally AND/OR reinforce the hunting public's approval, that share those/My same views. No minds would be changed in doing so. So that's why the suicide angle of this young girls story, having to do with animal rights and the supposed liberal induced harassment causing it, probably has less to do about/with Melania's state of mind and her ultimate suicide, then most will think or ever know about. I'd hate to see the death comparison numbers of those young teen-aged liberals, so desperate, on dope or lost within their pitiful selves, who have also committed suicide. Compared to the ones with some kind of real focus and purpose in their lives like Melania had. So enjoy this f@#king sick (but wrongfully perceived) victory you liberal and pathetic f**ks. People will remember Melania and her short life's story, long after you useless, pathetic fu*k**s are dead and gone.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » July 25th, 2017, 4:33 am

Well said Capt. !
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !