Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

Face Book Pole.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Face Book Pole.

Unread post by capt.dan » July 13th, 2017, 4:20 pm

A recent FB pole asks Americans "Are your struggling to get by?"

Here's what I answered.

Struggling is a perspective/subjective word. I'm 65, retired, decent health, thankfully have a pension and receive SS, as does the wife. But even when working, I've always been able to do what I had to do and adjust in various ways my living life style, my shopping habits for all things needed or for budgeted pleasure items, to stay within my personal monetary boundary's. This doesn't mean one unexpected blip in my budgeted world wouldn't hurt. There's always tight spots when surprise expenses pop up and I do not have any real savings fund to fall back on (Just in Case). With that said, few if any things have really changed in my life for the past few years, so some liberal friends wonder where I get, and why I have such rage against Obama and the liberals, after suffering no real apparent economic hardships under His Black Majesty's Royal proclamations. Seems if a person was making it OK or being taken care of by their government, they shouldn't mind who's running the show, right? Well, I have that rage, because no American citizen is an Island onto himself and the welfare system is a proven spiritual soul killer. Nor does any citizens convenient living locality and absence from its crime ridden social underbelly, free him from his own responsibility and obligation to improve when he can this countries social mortality. I take no pleasure in simply and safely surviving, when others good Americans around me struggle and cannot. Especially when I know WHY they cannot. MAGA.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » July 14th, 2017, 4:25 am

Well said Bud !
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !