Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

Death Care

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

Freakin Fishing

Death Care

Unread post by Freakin Fishing » May 6th, 2017, 7:16 am

Sure love that GOP health care. If your 55 or older you found out what they think of you. Keep supporting these morons right to the grave. What's next Medicare can hardly wait, next social security. Keep going Donald your the man get rid of all the middle class and see who pays for your crones tax breaks.

sagbay
Site Admin

Unread post by sagbay » May 6th, 2017, 10:40 am

I see you are Drinking the Kool-Aid if you believe everything you hear.

oldnslo

Unread post by oldnslo » May 6th, 2017, 11:37 am

How can I be 73years old and in favor of it. I won't miss the ex dictators plan.

Freakin Fishing

Unread post by Freakin Fishing » May 6th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Well the GOP got their wish get 90% of the people your not going to help vote for you than take care of the 10% on the top and do it fast before everybody catches on to the real plan kill the middle class. The only difference now is we are paying for business tax cuts and billionaire tax cuts. Nice love their plan! I noticed that they exempted them from the bill and still kept the Cadillac tax on everybody that has company paid health care (middle class) :twisted:

FHB

Unread post by FHB » May 6th, 2017, 1:06 pm

Freakin Fishing wrote:
May 6th, 2017, 7:16 am
Keep going Donald your the man get rid of all the middle class and see who pays for your crones tax breaks.
If Trump found the cure for cancer today, you guys would be going after him tomorrow for practicing medicine without a license (that's an allegorical statement, just so you know).

All the crones that I've known are long gone, so I don't have to worry about their tax breaks. They were all too ugly to get tax breaks, anyway.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » May 7th, 2017, 8:13 am

The Bill that the house past will look nothing like the Bill the senate will ultimately shape and then the house will get back to tweak even more. If it had been up to me, I would have let Obama Care die a slow and torturous, gut shot death. Watch every liberal Democrat in every office in this country squirm in their political ignorance and try to explain to their constituents, why every insurance company in the whole United States had pulled out and left them with absolutely no health Care at all.

Continuing Obama Care would have continued to leave in place all the entitlements blood suckers paying absolutely nothing and loving it, while the young continued to opt out, refused to pay the premiums or the penalties, leaving the working man and small businesses (the life's blood of this country) holding the bag. Forced by do-or-die circumstances, to pay those same penalties instead of losing their families insurance, businesses insuring their workers, cutting employee hours to escape other penalties and refusing to hire or expand because of this terminal cancer called Obama Care. Oh, did I even mention the hard working middle class families in this country being sucked dry with rising premiums bigger in most cases then their house payments?

But our new President didn't want that scenario to continue for one second further, to continually put our country and ALL its people through that, nor let this country loose close to a Trillion dollars of TAX PAYERS REVENUES in lost wages, insurance subsidies and economic growth opportunities. But instead to free us and our economy from the restrictive shackles of Obama Care.

But unfortunately now after 8 years of Obama Care, we'll never escape at least some of the lasting and lopsided tax burdens along with the socially lazy recruitment and shame that comes with the (New and Old) ENTITLEMENT ADDICTED blood suckers Obama Care has introduced and now hooked for life to its addictive charm. There, all explained. :wink:

Here's my political philosophy in one can.

I think we conservatives would be totally mystified, if we really knew how many Democrats actually knew what they were doing was wrong, yet continue to sit in that liberally destructive saddle and ride that liberal horse and this country straight into hell. You can be righteous, stand out, do good for ALL the people and be rewarded for your political deeds. Or be lazy, destructive and socially kill your opposition with personal entitlement promises and lies, all connected to the human frailty, moral weaknesses, laziness and naivety that gets you politically and continually appointed because of them. Stalin and many other before and after him knew the game well.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Freakin Fishing

Unread post by Freakin Fishing » May 7th, 2017, 11:30 am

Keep riding that GOP pony. The same people that wanted to throw all the GM and FCA workers to the wolf and get rid of are pensions and insurance. You should be happy someone threw us a life line instead of a anchor. Next they are going get rid of any restrictions on the banks that caused the whole mess to begin with. You might want to stock up on eyes while you still can eat them before they let this great country of Donald's pump all the chemical's from DOW and GM in the river again. I remember them days going over the Z-Bridge and looking down to the open water because it never froze the good ole days.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » May 7th, 2017, 12:07 pm

Right on, Dan!

FF, here's an article on the subject, if you care to read it, that pretty much debunks your argument (that is, if I have interpreted your argument correctly):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... l-n2322786

Of course, since it doesn't fit your narrative, you probably won't read it, but others will.

Obama Care was really designed to fail, in order to facilitate a transition to a single-payer system. That's what the Obama/Sanders/Hillary cartel really wants. Do you really want to wait two years for needed surgery when you only have a year to live without it? Of course, if the government is running health care, and you are known to be "politically correct" and vote/campaign the right way, they may put you up to the head of the line (or at least a little farther up). That's what the left calls, "Revolutionary Medicine" (although the term isn't bandied about much for public consumption). It's really a good way to eliminate political opposition by attrition. Just like gun-grabbing, another way to gain complete control of the population, only more subtle.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » May 7th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Freakin Fishing wrote:
May 7th, 2017, 11:30 am
Keep riding that GOP pony. The same people that wanted to throw all the GM and FCA workers to the wolf and get rid of are pensions and insurance. You should be happy someone threw us a life line instead of a anchor. Next they are going get rid of any restrictions on the banks that caused the whole mess to begin with. You might want to stock up on eyes while you still can eat them before they let this great country of Donald's pump all the chemical's from DOW and GM in the river again. I remember them days going over the Z-Bridge and looking down to the open water because it never froze the good ole days.
Freaking:

After careful review of your (I think) counter point answers to my post, that actually answered none of my points. I feel we've reached what I like to call the "Obama Toilet Seat Stand Off". You know the one where your wife tells you to put the toilet seat down after every time you take A PISS. And you wonder to yourself, why the hell is she making this into such a big deal, when for the last 8 years of our bad marriage, she's expected you to bend over and lift the toilet seat UP every time you do your business. There is no clear answers to this dilemma, nor will either side compromise and/or positively look for one. You are you, and your wife is she. You possibly grew up in different eras, were taught by different parents about life, who themselves were taught good, possibly unique character traits and respect by their own different and respective parents. Neither of you are going to give in on this, or even try for that matter. Best answer is to change the household toilet arrangements and add a second toilet. But if one breaks down, and it will, somebody is going to be chit out of luck. :wink:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Freakin Fishing

Unread post by Freakin Fishing » May 8th, 2017, 10:20 am

Fair, I get it! But will never understand it!