Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

Thank You for Allowing Me Into Your Country

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

FHB

Thank You for Allowing Me Into Your Country

Unread post by FHB » February 5th, 2017, 7:09 pm

16407002_1233380246778751_8354196641228032416_n.jpg
16407002_1233380246778751_8354196641228032416_n.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 5th, 2017, 11:53 pm

Great idea Ha'Beeb. Lets say you and I jump in my boat and take a trip out to #1 bouy next summer, do some fishing and talk over the changes you have in mind. :gun: My treat.....
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » February 6th, 2017, 3:51 am

Can I come along and bring some "Cement" Shoes ??????????? :twisted:
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !

The Doob

Unread post by The Doob » February 6th, 2017, 10:12 am

The biggest mystery to me regarding Muslim immigration is how it is embraced by liberal feminists. They do realize that these males that they are embracing believe in honor killings of women for the offense of not dying while being raped by their family members, for driving, getting an education, for wearing make up, for dating someone other than who is chosen for them or for basically doing anything the male leaders of their household deems offensive.

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 6th, 2017, 3:47 pm

The Doob wrote:The biggest mystery to me regarding Muslim immigration is how it is embraced by liberal feminists. They do realize that these males that they are embracing believe in honor killings of women for the offense of not dying while being raped by their family members, for driving, getting an education, for wearing make up, for dating someone other than who is chosen for them or for basically doing anything the male leaders of their household deems offensive.

Puts their rational cause pretty much on the same explanatory plane as Self Mutilation I'd say. :wink:
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

FHB

Unread post by FHB » February 7th, 2017, 10:09 am

I dunno, but I guess this would be an example of how weird my mind works. Having spent most of my leisure time for the past 20 years in the Standish area, I've nurtured this fantasy of some of these dip wads being incarcerated in the Standish facility for various crimes and misdemeanors against the USA. Some of them manage to bust out, and get to Eagle Bay, where they steal a boat and head for refuge in Canada (after all, it's on the other side of Lake Huron, isn't it?), only to come ashore in Caseville, where the State Cops are waiting for them. Since the Standish facility is no longer active, I guess it'll never happen, but one can dream, can't one? i_crazy
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue:

capt.dan

Unread post by capt.dan » February 7th, 2017, 10:33 am

FHB wrote:I dunno, but I guess this would be an example of how weird my mind works. Having spent most of my leisure time for the past 20 years in the Standish area, I've nurtured this fantasy of some of these dip wads being incarcerated in the Standish facility for various crimes and misdemeanors against the USA. Some of them manage to bust out, and get to Eagle Bay, where they steal a boat and head for refuge in Canada (after all, it's on the other side of Lake Huron, isn't it?), only to come ashore in Caseville, where the State Cops are waiting for them. Since the Standish facility is no longer active, I guess it'll never happen, but one can dream, can't one? i_crazy

Man your dreams are mild Fred. I'll put some extra RAGE PILLS in the truck in case we ever meet again. :twisted: