Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

My Letter to Senator Stabenow.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

My Letter to Senator Stabenow.

Unread post by capt.dan » February 2nd, 2017, 9:44 am

After seeing Our distinguished senator standing next to Chuck Schumer for about the millionth time, I had to write her. Below is what I sent. I urge those of you who care about such things to do the same.

Ms. Stabenow.

I've noticed lately you've been on TV more then the Lizard in the Gieco Commercials. Usually standing on/at Chuck Schumer's right, while he goes about the business of stalling Cabinet appointments or simply insulting or disparaging our new President, Donald J Trump. I'm a GM retiree and voted for Trump, as did literally thousands of new AND OLD Union workers, because we recognize he cares about us here in Michigan. Also writing to remind you that Michigan is now a RED STATE and my gut tells me it will remain so for at least the next 8 years. Please reconsider as a Democrat, what your party is becoming part of and what your part is in their disruptive scheme of things for America.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » February 3rd, 2017, 2:16 am

Bravo [smilie=icon_salut_us.gif] :!:
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !

FHB

Unread post by FHB » February 3rd, 2017, 6:42 am

Good letter, Dan. I hope she reads it.
Fred - Go Blue! :go blue: