Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

Trumps Western Wall Visit.

Hmmm

Moderators: capt.dan, jaybe

capt.dan

Trumps Western Wall Visit.

Unread post by capt.dan » May 22nd, 2017, 1:44 pm

Trumps trip, his speech in Saudi Arabia and his recent Western Wall Photo Opp has been A TERRIFIC boost for our new Presidents leadership role and his character. Of course the liberal press is making the whole thing out to be some kind of FARCE. With one comment challenging Trumps faith and his whole persona concerning what the wall represents. I commented back in this fashion.

Ya know, there are many symbols in this world. Strange when you think that God himself forbade adorning or praying to any Graven images. The wall of course being a symbol different then that of replacing God and remains a reminder of the many hardships Israel has faced since King David. Like the detailed 12 foot tall plaster cross of Jesus's excruciatingly painful crucifixion, that My eyes would often become affixed apon, while pondering this ultimate sacrifice of God's son for Man. This man-made symbol that hung above the alter all those years during my Catholic schooling, still posses the power to break my heart and bring tears to my eyes in gratitude, but almost always produced more strength in reinforcing my faith in God. Until we can touch God ourselves, I find the symbols not so much worship worthy, but helpful as a constant earthly reminder of God's presence. I trust he forgives me this fault.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Chamookman

Unread post by Chamookman » May 23rd, 2017, 4:02 am

Amen Danno !
Bass - A fish for People that can't catch Walleyes !