Free Listing (Local Area Business, Churches and other non-profit organizations only)
https://saginawbay.com/local/membership-join

Capt.Dans Waypoint Packages.

Fishing/Hunting equipment, tackle made by our members

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman, sagbay

capt.dan

Capt.Dans Waypoint Packages.

Unread post by capt.dan » September 18th, 2016, 1:15 pm

After loosing all my EGS Professionally formatted waypoint number packages after a PC Crash, which included the many lure suggestion and technique tips, pictures, topo Bay map locations of each waypoint, vital area bait shop, restaurant and Motel information and phone numbers including the WP numbers themselves with some of the packages, all that I used to sell on my charter web page. 50 years of fishing, 23 years of river guiding, Bay chartering, finding and saving those repetitive best spots starting points, beginning with using my very first Lowrance land based GPS. I just today was lucky enough to discover and recovered them all. I've had to turn down a few requests for these numbers in the last year or so. Or I substituted and sold just a few of them that I had personally placed and used in plane formatted script. I now have them all back and for sale in their much more useful forms. They are separated in precise times of year and the specific Bay area locations that each cover if anybody is interested in purchasing them. Also all inclusive packages. Each item can be paid for with check or Pay Pal, and I simply attach the chosen file in an E-mail attachment to you. You then download or print for reference. PM for purchase or details.

Click on My photo gallery to view years of success using my numbers:

http://walleye-express.com/gallery.html

Capt.Dan_all summer.pdf (7.6 MB) 92 waypoints

Capt.Dan_ice_north.pdf (919 KB) 18 waypoints

Capt.Dan_ice_south.pdf (1.4 MB) 14 waypoints

Capt.Dan_Spring_Pre/Post_Spawn.pdf (1.0 MB) 9 waypoints

Capt.Dan_Summer_NorthEast.pdf (1.5 MB) 13 waypoints

Capt.Dan_Summer_SouthEast.pdf (1.3 MB) 23 waypoints

Capt.Dan_Summer_West.pdf (1.4 MB) 25 waypoints

Capt.Dan_Complete Ice Package (1).pdf (5.0 MB) 32 waypoints

Capt.Dan_Sag_river all (1.8 MB) 8 waypoints
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.